Saturday, June 20, 2009

Training at Work

Just thought I would check in today and add a few comments. My employer is being very supportive of my transition. A special training session will be conducted with my work groups to explain what it means to be transgendered and how to resolve issues that come up, whatever they may be.

I hope that my work group, who is split between San Jose, CA, Raleigh-Durham, NC, and India will be supportive also. The training will be conducted using Telepresence and will be recorded to present to other groups in the company. I'm very excited about moving forward and apprehensive at the same time too.

More later...

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo!!! That is ssssooo awesome!!! I can'r even imagine some of the companies I have worked for doing that.

    Much Love,
    Reeeshar

    ReplyDelete